EnviroRisk is an environmental consulting firm which assists organisations to improve business sustainability and comply with environmental legislation.
We offer tailored environmental management systems, environmental approval project management and a network of experienced consultants. Our team services Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
Today, more than ever, business profitability and reputation are directly influenced by how well an organisation manages its environmental risk.
That’s why it’s essential you partner with a consultant with both the technical AND business skills to provide the right advice and help you make sense of your compliance and sustainability obligations.
Since our establishment in 1995, each specialist at EnviroRisk has worked directly on 'real world' business solutions involving:
- Air, water, waste and noise pollution risk assessment and control;
- EMS, integrated systems, EIP and site specific EMP;
- Compliance and audit programs by qualified auditors;
- Project management of Development/Planning Consent, EIS/EES and EPA Approval;
- Site contamination/soil and groundwater remediation;
- Corporate updates and presentations;
- Sustainability, climate change and carbon based solutions.
Visit our case studies to see why we are the preferred environment consultants to many of Australia’s leading companies.